Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Working smarter and harder

Thankfully, there were no pull ups involved in today's WOD, so I didn't have to worry about the hands. Here's what I did, which was a little out of order than RX'd

400m run
35 Ab-mat situps
30 cals rowed
400m run
35 Ab-mat situps
30 wall-ball
400m run
35 Ab-mat situps
30 box jumps
400m run
35 Ab-mat situps
30 burpees

Have to say, I felt really good throughout this one. starting out with rows was easy, I burned a calorie for every stroke so it took like 45 secs. The ab mat's were a lot easier with the correct technique, and now that my squat form is better wall-balls are a lot easier. ...the box jumps and burpee's sucked, as normal. My time was 25:48, I tried to beat Melissa, but she's in just too damn good in shape :)

Feel like my technique is starting to really help out, things aren't as hard as they used to be. That, and I must be getting stronger.

No comments: