Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Second appointment with DO

Met up with the Doc for the second week. He was amazed with my progress, and commented on how people who are at least in reasonable shape respond beautifully to treatment. I have to say this past week is the first week in a long time where I don't feel searing pain in my hip. It's amazing how much pain you can live with if it increases gradually. Now that I've had a week pain free it makes me realize just how much pain I was in at the time. I am so glad I did this.

...I would also like to mention I talked so much about crossfit during the first session with the doc that he and a med student looked up www.crossfit.com and checked it out at length.

I can not wait until the day comes that I've finally talked some one into crossfitting. Perhaps I'll stop bugging all my friends and family about it after that. ...maybe not :)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Congrats on getting ride of the pain!! Gotta be a great feeling.

continue to get better! I still haven't been able to convince anyone to come crossfit with me. I can't figure out why??