Thursday, September 11, 2008

Flight 93

To honor those who were on Flight 93:

For time:
93 box jumps
93 ring dips
93 medicine ball squat cleans with 20# ball
All told it took me 54:48.

This was my third attempt at ring dips, so I did jumping ring dips to try to work on my form.I partitioned it up to reps of 15, but the kid class was coming in so on my 66th ring dip I switched over and just finished out the box jumps. After that Jerry had us move to the black room and finish up. We did 2 push ups for every ring dip we had left, so that was 54 for me. after that it was the squat cleans. The squat cleans took up a lot of time because I'm having problems with the deadlift aspect of the movement. I kept doing back extensions and front squats since I'm having problems figuring out where to keep my hips. I can't wait to get my endurance up.

No comments: