Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weight analysis

I've been on a strict zone for about seventeen weeks now, with the exception of the two week vacay and four weekends with weddings. Actually, after the first two weeks I've allowed myself one cheat meal on Saturday night, for when I go out. I haven't thought much about this cheat meal, after all, it helps me stay on the zone for the rest of the week. Then I decided to analyze my weight.

I've been weighing myself pretty much every morning before breakfast for the past couple of weeks, and I've taken the average weight for each day of the week:

As you can see, my weight goes down each day, only to go back up on Sunday. Seems like that one night of zone-free living results in a roughly three pound increase. Now I highly doubt I eat three pounds of food, and I'm sure there are a lot of other factors involved, but it makes me want to try to have another full strict week and see how my weight responds.

This is just an experiment, but I'm looking forward to seeing the results. So far I've been pretty happy with my progress, can't wait to see where I will be in another six months or so.

No comments: