Saturday, September 6, 2008

No-pants crossfit

Jerry just emailed me the photos, and I know you all have been dieing to see these pictures, so here goes:

I like this pic, anyone who's done burbee's can relate to the pain on my face. Right after doing this, I got an idea for a new competition Jerry should add to his repertoire: strip crossfit. Men vs women, both teams have 5 min to do as many reps of an exercise of choice (teams alternate in choosing the exercise), and whoever has the lower average rep/person has to take off an article of clothing. Remember, the original Olympic athletes did everything naked, maybe they know something we don't.






In any case, I'm not planning on forgetting my workout shorts anytime soon. Today I feel good, and I'm looking forward to another week of getting stronger, faster, and just an all-around better athlete.

Favorite quote of the day:
"Usually it's the shirt that comes off first man."

No comments: