Sunday, September 14, 2008

Team FGB

Well, today was team FGB:
six min at each station, teammates can trade off at any time but may not work out at the same time:

6 min wall ball
6 min KB high pulls
6 min boxjumps
6 min push press
6 min row

Stacy was my partner, and I think Jerry summed it up when he asked, "How'd you get so lucky?" ...I would like to say that I did help out with the row, so we made a good team: I'm good at row, and she's good at everything else. Seriously though, Stacy was ridiculously awesome. I know she'd disagree, but we weren't team Adam/Stacy, it was team Stacy/adam. I think this picture sums up the whole experience, it was her show and I just showed up to watch. For pretty much the entire time she would do 25 reps and then I'd do 15 reps. Her performance was inspiring, especially because to her it was no big deal.






1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey, FGB is nothing to sneeze at... nice work!