Tuesday, April 21, 2009

fgb of sorts

Today was a reminder of old friend, Fight Gone Bad. Back in 9/28/08 my score was 228, and I hope to do it again sometime soon. However, today's wod was task oriented instead of time oriented, such as:

3 rounds
20 wall ball
20 kb high pulls
20 box jumps
20 push press
20 calorie row
1 min rest

Can't remember my times exactly, but I think I was around 5:30 for each round. I was happiest about the wall balls, since I didn't break up a single set I feel like I'm starting to really push myself with those. I remember when the kb High pulls of 52 used to be hard, now I'm working out with 70's and doing ok. The box jumps were surprisingly slow, I really miss the padded flooring of the blue room with those. The push press was by far the hardest, I tried to do them quickly, but in doing so I felt my back bend back unaturally. The row is getting a lot easier, I feel like my form is starting to shape up. All in all a good day, looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments: