Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rest Day... and Ice cream makes you stronger??

Well, this was my first planned rest day on the 3 on, rest, 2 on, rest schedule I'm trying out. I was tempted to not rest, as for some reason I'm not sore. However, I'll just take this opportunity to rest to I'll be ready to hit it hard tomorrow.

This week I also started eating more. I've suddenly realized that I'm starving throughout the early afternoon, before and after my 2 block snack. So I've upped my caloric intake, and tried out some of those Paleo Packs Jerry sells. I've really started leaning out now that I'm eating more, which is pretty awesome, because I love food. I don't know why, but it's taken this long for me to finally tweak the 4-4-2-4-2 zone block plan. Sticking with that program showed a lot of improvement, but now it's time to take it to the next level. I have to say, as stupid as it sounds, I haven't realized I haven't been eating when I'm hungry. However, after reading this thread on the main site about how Ice cream has helped crossfitters lean out, I realized that I needed to eat more.

No comments: