Tuesday, April 7, 2009

front squat

So today was a strength day:

Front squat:
5-5-5-5-5

My weight progression went
95-115-135-165-185(4)

Obviously, I started out too light to really find my 5 rep max, but I'm still cautious with heavy exercises that I haven't done post back injury. My felt fine the whole time, so I'm really happy that after three months it seems to have recovered.

Did the strength workout after wards:
ladder of
chest to bar pull ups
ring dips

I found the right grip width for chest to the bar pull ups, and they were pretty easy until near the very end. The ring dips were tough, especially on my forearms. ...I would have worked on muscle ups after wards, but my arms were exhausted. Think I'll start working on my push ups, using the technique I talked about earlier.

No comments: