Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Catch up post, First Friday

I decided to try to break the CFOT record for 500m row. My legs were barking at me from the time I woke up, so I really didn't feel like I had a lot of gas in the tank. Regardless, I wanted to try to see where I'm at. I ended up getting it in 1:34.0, but I was dead near the end, it was brutal.

Even so, since it was a workout that was under 2 min, I decided to try a light version of DT, using 115. I was still gassed from the row, so the hang cleans wore me out. However, I was very happy to find that I could do them without pain, and I didn't hurt afterwards either. My time was 17: something, I was just happy I could do the workout.

2 comments:

Sean said...

HEY!

You sneaking in Deadlift work when I'm not lookin...!?!

Adam said...

I highly doubt 60 reps of 115 will improve in my deadlift at all, it's such a light weight!