Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holidays

Well, I set my alarm for 6:00 am so I could attend the "late" 6:45 class. This only gave me about 4-4.5 hours of sleep. The alarm went off, I woke up, turned it off, and just laid there for a while trying to figure out if going was such a good idea. I felt exhausted, and I ended up falling back asleep while I debated in my head. Well, fast forward to 11:00, and I wake up again. As I write this, I feel like I should've gone.

Although waking up early for me is extremely taxing, I do have to admit that I always feel like I get more done when I wake up early. Ah well, guess I'll just have to work out on my own until when I get back in town Monday. ...I'm really not happy about the idea of taking a week off of CFOT, but there's nothing I can do about it.

No comments: