Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hotel de Glace pictures

I know this is a crossfit blog, but like the time I went to Spain, I'll post briefly about my trip to Quebec City. The food in Quebec was (surprise) French, it was a very nice introduction to stuff like Sweetbread with Foie Gras truffle sauce:


Or the Prime Minister's favorite dish in Canada, Salmon with Rasberry sauce at Café De La Paix:

I seem to remember reading in "Enter the Zone" that expensive French meals are zone friendly, perhaps I was able to stick to my diet.

We got to go dogsledding, which was a whole lot of fun:



The actual Ice hotel was awesome, they had a bar and the rooms were amazing. It was an awesome experience, one that I will always remember, and am so happy that I decided to do it for my birthday.


No comments: