Thursday, February 11, 2010

Met-con before the real big snow hits

Again had the day off from work thanks to the snow. I needed the extra rest, because this one was a doozy:

TUESDAY 100209:


10 Lou Burpees, 20 Pullups, 40 Double unders.

9 L Burp, 18 Pull, 36 DU,
...
all the way to 1,2,4.

This was very upper body intensive, and I was pretty darn slow on everything. The double unders were coming up more consistently, but Melissa pointed out that I keep my left arm much higher than my right, so that was causing a lot of difficulty. This was super annoying, because I had the rhythm down, but I kept hitting my left forearm and the left side of my head. I tried to focus on lowering my arm but when that happened everything else went to shit.

My time was something like 37:XX. I forget, but the pushups and pull ups were a serious workout.

No comments: