Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday metcon

actually went to a saturday workout. I guess 10 is easier for me to attend then 9. The wod:

3 rounds
25 squats
20 sit ups
15 pull ups
10 ring push ups
400m run

Did Jerry tell Geoff about my hankering for ring push ups? Did this in 18:16 I think. It was unfortunate but I had to break up the push ups during the second and third round. Looks like I need to really get cracking on those push ups. Hate to admit it but I've been slacking this week, but after this posting I'm doing a set of 20!

Well, I came across this YouTube clip, here's me push jerking 185 three times. To be honest, I'm surprised I make it look so easy.

2 comments:

mark davis said...

Looking strong. You could tell from the way you approached the bar that it was going to be no problem.

Sean said...

Color me jealous dude! Nice work!