Saturday, June 20, 2009

Met Con again

Well, we had a choice of either working on our clean or doing a nice metcon wod. Now I will readily admit I need to work on my re-bend with my clean, but during the warm up my legs were screaming at me. ...It seems that I am still recovering from the strength training of Mon/Tues.

So I decided to workout B, which helped with my arch-rival/best friend, the push up:

30,25,20

Pushups on blocks
Cal Row
Box Jumps
KB high pull @ 70#

Time was 26:22 I believe. It's been a while we've done a wod like this, and while the row was extremely easy, the box jumps were surprisingly difficult. I believe I was able to bang out 20-25 pu's in a row for the first round, but for the second and third round I could tell my endurance still needs much improvement. However, I can tell that I am improving, and that's all that matters.

No comments: