Wednesday, June 17, 2009

quick met-con

A really quick met-con:

21-18-15-12-9-6-3
Ring push ups
KB swings @ 53#
Jumping Lunges

Did this in 16:37. Got the first round of push ups unbroken, but after that is was down hill pretty quick, breaking it up with like 3-5 reps. As I'm typing this my shoulder is feeling very irritated, I see the Osteopathic in a few hours so I'll see what he thinks, but I'm assuming the tear in my rotator cuff is catching on something, causing some inflammation and thus pain.

Coming back from a week off is a little rough, the legs are pretty sore right now.

2 comments:

Sean said...

Have all the pushup sets you've been doing assist you in the ring pushup portion of the WOD? What did the doc say about your shoulder?

Adam said...

I think the push ups have helped a lot. I don't think I would've been able to do 21 ring push ups three weeks ago. The Doc could definitely feel the inflammation in my shoulder, and he helped a lot by moving stuff back to where they belong.