Monday, May 18, 2009

Snatch one rep max

Well, I was hoping to really nail this workout:

Snatch
1-1-1-1-1

Unfortunately, I maxed out at 115, my previous 1 rep max. I don't know why it was so low. I mean, a lot of time has passed since my last 115 rep, not to mention I attended the oly lift cert. I went into this workout with the intent of really getting a great finish, finish being that moment when you're an inch off of the ground, the bar is weightless, and you're starting to dive under the bar.

Whatever the case, I lost my speed strength quickly. I feel like it was mental, but I couldn't tell what was wrong, what was bugging me.

Looking at getting myself a pair of oly lift shoes. Danny if you're reading this comment on what type of shoe's you're wearing so I know what to look for on eBay.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for such good information.......If you love to workout, just like me......Please check out the blogs mentioned below, its really informative !!!!..... check it out m sure you'll love it.

http://staysharpwithworkouts.blogspot.com

danny said...

nike romaleos

Adam said...

thanks dude. Missed you at the 12:30 today, it was pretty fun!