Thursday, October 16, 2008

Infulenza, Day #4

This sucks. My fever broke sometime the first night, after that I felt a whole lot better. However, it's all relative, now I only feel really sick as opposed to being on my death bed. I don't get sick, except for allergies, so this is a very strange situation. I am glad that I have a lot of sick leave saved up, been sleeping pretty much the entire day/night. Thought about showing up for the 5p wed class just to show up, but I figured that probably wouldn't have been appreciated, even if I'm no longer contagious.

Feels like there's an iron band around my chest, and no matter how much water/gatorade I drink I still feel dehydrated. That also reminds me, I have absolutely no food right now (Monday was supposed to be grocery day), so I've been eating a lot of non-zone food because the thought of driving/grocery shopping makes me nauseous.

Today I'm going to try out work, maybe a half day, depending on how I feel.

No comments: