Friday, October 10, 2008

I hate ladders and eBay

So I fell asleep at around midnight and woke up at 11, and my legs are still sore, albeit a lot less now. Wonder what Jerry has in store for us.....

On a different note, I was really, really excited yesterday because there were a pair of size 13 puma H streets on ebay and the acution was ending at 6:24. Although they've brought back the h streets, they only go up to a size 11, and from what I can tell I'm a size 13. The day that I became interested in pose running and getting a pair of pose running shoes was the day I found these on the 'bay. So it's fate right? I mean, an auction for a unused, discontinued size 13 shoe has to be rare. So anyway, to make a long story short I tried to snipe it with 10 seconds left. Well, I moved too soon because someone else sniped me with 4 seconds left, getting the pair for $82.

I was crushed.

I mean, from what I understand these are the best running shoes ever, and I was willing to bid above $82 (the current bid was $66, and I made my max $81), I just didn't think I would get sniped like that. Sign, you live and learn, next time I'll wait until there's like 5 seconds left and enter in my bid. Maybe another pair will show up, or they'll start offering the shoe in larger sizes.

No comments: