Friday, February 13, 2009

A week of sloth

So I saw the DO today, feel great now that everything is back in alignment. However, now I can't workout tomorrow. That means I only worked out twice this week. I was ok with the idea of not working out the past two weeks because my back freaking hurt, but now that I'm feeling better and I've realized I've only workout out twice, I feel lazy. Then again, my calves, back, chest and abs are all still sore from Wednesday's workout, so whatever.

So next week I plan on attending more (duh). I'm thinking I'll make Thursday my rest day. That way I'm working out on a 3-1-2-1 schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam... I just came across your blog when searching for interest of CrossFit in Madrid, Spain. Did you have any luck finding a gym or people taking part in such bliss? I look forward to hearing back from you.

Nikol
www.crossfitavalanche.com
Tahoe City, CA
nikolmburton@yahoo.com