Sunday, February 22, 2009

injuries, the story of my life and a picture diary

Well after doing the light deadlift on Thursday my back started to act up. It wasn't pain, but strong discomfort. Nevertheless, I had to back off and give it some rest. I wanted to participate in the Helen challenge, but with my back as is I could not do any form of kb swing, so until the next challenge.

I've decided to start a picture diary. I take a picture of myself every Wednesday after the workout. Right now I've only got two weeks worth of pictures, and I have to say, nothing is as humbling as seeing a picture of myself with indoor lighting and a flash. I'll post the progression after eight weeks. I was inspired by a friend of mine, Taylor, who sent me this pic talking about how he's changed in about seven months:

After seeing this I thought it would be cool to do this. I plan on taking the weekly pictures and perhaps make an animated gif of me morphing into what I become.

No comments: