Tuesday, January 13, 2009

3 rounds for time:

350m row
30 abmat situps
25 KB swings @ 43#
15 burpees

Time: 19:??

This was a good welcome back workout. My rowing sucks now, it's not as near as good as it used to be, and I'm not sure why. I know from the Helen workout that I can do 21 @ 52#'s without stopping, I went with a lighter weight because I didn't want to agitate my lower back.

The new ab-mat technique of keeping my hands in front of me at all times has proven an added challenge. I had to pause a couple of times, prompting Jerry to remind me that this is my movement.

I think I'm starting to figure out an approach to burbees, my technique has been very... wooden, I think it's starting to become a lot more fluid/faster. Again, I think I might have room for improvement with regards to my mental game, but with a sinus infection and coming back from vacay, I'll take it.

No comments: