Sunday, January 25, 2009

Missing out

Fairly upset at myself for not going to the move today. I would've been useless because I'm now in constant pain because of my back. I don't know what happened, perhaps the rowing made it worse, but I have a really hard time finding a position where my lower back doesn't feel on fire. But yeah, one of the main things I enjoy about CFOT is that it's a family, and I feel like I've let the family down by not showing up. I don't know why I had such a hard time waking up today, I slept through my alarm and woke up around noon. Ugh.

2 comments:

Chris Stroud said...

Hey great blog. I think you will find a article I put together very useful.

http://crossfit.chrisstroud.net/zone-recipe/33-the-zone-diet-links-articles-calculators-books-and-other-resources/

Enjoy!

Cara said...

It's okay Adam - you're in pain, you're allowed to rest up!