Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tuesday we had an interval wod of suckage:

3 rounds
2min Cl&J
1min rest

3 rounds
2min Burpees,
1min rest

3rounds
2min Row,
1min rest


I chose some lighter weight, at 145#, for the clean and jerk. I didn't really have a problem with the weight, but I had a problem moving the weight quickly. My rhythm was clean, breath, regrip, breath, jerk. During the middle set I tried improving my grip on the rack and ended up dropping the weight, that was a bit deflating. My reps were 11/7/9

The burbees weren't that bad. I mean, they weren't easy, but not as tough as they usually are. I managed to get 20/20/21

The row was horrible after all of that, but I really pushed through and managed to hit 500/502/499.

My legs were sore beforehand from the running, and today didn't help at all. My glutes are actually sore to the touch, think I might have to go for an early rest day this week.

No comments: