Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday workout, improving the butterfly

I was really not feeling it after last night, have not drank in a long time, and now I know why. Feel very Bleh, but I knew I'd feel better after the workout:

10 Snatch, 10 lateral burpees, 10 C-t-b pullups, 10 Thrusters, 10 lateral burpees, 10 C-t-b pullups, 10 Clean and jerk, 10 lateral burpees, 10 C-t-b pullups

I used the porch weight of 95#. I really didn't feel strong, and the real reason why I wanted to do this one was to work on the butterfly. I thought to do the first set butterfly attempt and then move on, but I was so close I wanted to keep going with it. For the second to last set I started to feel something click. I've got a long way to go, but I feel like I've improved a lot since the beginning of this week.

No comments: