Friday, November 6, 2009

Argh, trying to find a box in IL

So I left this morning to attend Crossfit Arlington Heights, about 20 minutes from Kristin's house in Barrington. However, I didn't write down the directions and forgot about one of the roads I needed to turn on. Instead of looking for Arlington Heights road, I was looking to turn on College. We didn't have a GPS with us, so there was no way to realize our mistake until after coming home and looking it up on Google maps again.

I was super, super excited to do the workout to, this is what they have posted:
AMRAP 20:00
12 Power snatch 65/45#
10 Pushups

It was as if Jerry had called them up and told them to work on snatches. Sadly, the next class they offer is at 7pm, and I have plans for then. I'm trying to make up the lack of activity by doing lots of pushups, but I should be at a point where something like not having a crossfit gym to attend doesn't get in the way of getting a good workout. ...Maybe I'll add some airsquats to the workout. I wish I had bought a jump rope, didn't get a chance to before the plane trip to Chi-town.

No comments: