Thursday, October 29, 2009

Euflexxa injection and moving

So on Tuesday I got an injection of Euflexxa into my hip joint. Took the docs a couple of attempts to finally get the needle into the capsule, once they did I swear they were going to chest bump, lead aprons and all.

Had to take two days off from crossfit, still doing pushups though. I've gone from doing sets of ten to sets of twenty, I can really start to feel how a pushup is supposed to feel, establishing a stronger neural pathway to the pecs.

Today I had to forgo Crossfit to shop for shower curtains and pack/move with the gf, felt like Frank the Tank's tank in Old School, "Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."

Hopefully will be back in the box tomorrow. My hip muscles are a little tender from the injection but the joint itself is pain free. I almost dare to hope this treatment could render me asymptomatic of the FAI, which would be awesome.

2 comments:

Sean said...

Euflexxa! Iflexxa! Everybodyflexxa!

Adam said...

*simply flexes*