Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Snatch, L-sit, and running

I really like L-sit pullups, mostly because I can do them where there are many who seem to have trouble.

5 rounds
10 Lsit pull ups
6 power snatch
400m run

Again, the problem here was running. I went with the pro weight because I wasn't sure if 135# would give me problems, during the warm up I was having some difficulty with 115. However, as the rust fell off I was starting to really feel myself diving under the bar. There's a certain snap in the wrist as I go from over the bar to under, and I didn't find that until like the last round. Here's a pic of me during the wod, I need to work on my tan.

Concerning my hip, the sucker really is starting to bug me, but thankfully I'm seeing Olga on Thursday, so it will hopefully become a non-issue. On the first L-Sit I felt something click/clunk back into place in my hip, and it's been a long time since my hip has needed to click back into place. I also have a HUGE knot in my shoulder/trap. I've been working on it throughout the day for like a week now, and that sucker is paaaaaiiiinful. Hope Olga can work on that as well.

No comments: