Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back Squat with Chains

Just like the rappers, I was busting out with the chains today. They brag about 5ct, well I used 40#s. It really was a weird experience, but it was pretty cool.

Back squat:
3 rep max

I got up to 225, then tried 245 but only got one rep. I was going up in such small increments by the time I hit that weight I was tired. I was conservative about the weight since this was my first time working with the chains, but to be honest what they work on is something I don't seem to have a problem with. Ever since I starting thinking of going slow down and fast up, I think I've done a great job of moving the bar up and down.

...On a slightly different if not relevant note, I've moved into an new apartment. This is relevant because I don't have internet until Thursday. So for the past two weeks I've been blogging either at work or in the commons area. I'll be a lot more regular with the entries once I can blog in the comfort of my own home.

No comments: