Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Snatch and double under couplet

I think I should've made today a rest day i was so sore, but when I saw this wod I really wanted to partake in it:

7 rounds
7 snatches (95#)
21 double unders

Did this is 11:35 I think, the snatch wasn't hard, but it was hard to go quickly. By the time I had finished my first 7 snatches, I think Joel had started his second round. Ouch. The double unders were not that difficult, I can now easily get chunks of 10, where I used to have trouble getting 2 consistently.

The speed of the snatches kind of bothers me, I didn't want to do true touch and go because I wanted to make sure I engaged my abs, but I imagine I should be getting to the point where it should be more natural for me.

Also did weighted pull ups, got up to 58#s. Don't think that's a PR, but I'm happy with it.

It has been a really long time, but my hip is now hurting, going to see if I can have an emergency Olga session tomorrow.

No comments: