Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Superfit 2011 first workout

First workout, the skills test

Got 57th in this, which was one of my better rankings.

I was fairly close with hitting my goals, if I didn't actual make it. The most surprising was the L-sit, which I've held for longer than 30 second before. However with this workout the tolerance was a lot lower than what I'm used to. The handles were literally inches off the ground, so no room for error. I only lasted for 10 seconds, much lower than I thought I would get.

The Xfactor that was the med ball pull ups was interesting. I tried underhanded for the first time, and it was a lot, lot easier. However the ball slipped and so I only got seven. Considering how wacky of an exercise this is, I'm ok with the results.

Got 12 OHS, this was a the bottom of what I was aiming for, but I just didn't have it in my shoulders.

The row sucked, got like 1:43, was surprised at how tired I was.

Here's a vid of the med ball pull ups:


No comments: