Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fo Shizzle My Crizzle

I am finding more and more wods where I simply don't stop moving. I was constantly focused on pushing myself, and my body responded:

600m Run,
10 hang power-clean (85w-135m),
20 Kettlebell Swing (@ 53#)
30 Anchored Situp

Bulldog is three rounds, Infidel is four, HTFU is five.

I managed to do three rounds in 20:53, which relative to the group is fairly fast. I knew I had nothing left in the tank, but I decided to go for a fourth round. That took me like 10 min, and my time was 31:XX for the fourth round.

Did a really good job of pacing myself on the run, hang cleans were easy, and only on the last set did I have to regrip on the kb swings, and that was because of sweat.

I'm starting to see Olga on a more regular basis. I've been ignoring this, but my hip is tightening up again. Been in quite a bit of pain, I'm realizing. I'm trying to figure out what happened because I was responding so well to Olga's treatments and was pain free for like a month while only seeing her once a month. Now I see her but the pain remains.

I think I've finally hit the spot. When I was pain free I would see her on Wednesday and workout on Friday, giving myself like 48 hrs of rest. Lately I've just taken the day of the massage off, and would sometimes workout the next day. I think my body needs that extra time to recover. I saw her this day (Wednesday) and she commented that my hips were feeling like they were when I first started seeing her. Looks like it's back to seeing her on a more regular basis.

No comments: