Monday, July 26, 2010

3 rep press, push press, and push jerk max

So today we had 7 min apiece to find our three rep max on three diff lifts, strict press, push press, and push jerk in that order.

My first rep of press was 95. I figured since my max is like 135 I could take it up to like 115 for my next rep. I was wrong, I couldn't even get one rep in. So the rest of the time was a battle. I guess my shoulders weren't up to the challenge today. I've had so many issues with them I'm not too surprised, I still keep finding my left shoulder out of socket from a weakness in my supraspinatus, from when I tore it during my second week of crossfit.

Had some improvement with the push press, but had a big problem with dip/Drive with the jerk, only got up to 155 for both.

A bit of a disappointing day, but it was what it was.

No comments: