Saturday, June 5, 2010

First Friday: DT revisited

So it's been a year since I did a scaled version of DT, so I decided to do it again, see how much better I am.

This was not the best experience.

Throughout the whole time I felt weak, tired, and confused. After finishing the first round, I suddenly couldn't remember if I had done the Jerks or not. So I did them again. I then suddenly had issues remembering the hook grip. Was it thumb over fingers? Fingers over thumb? Early on I tore the skin off my right thumb. Stopped to tape up, but it just added to the frustration I was experiencing. I kept getting distracted, and it wasn't good.

I couldn't find that desire, that need to finish asap. I seem to only find this with Fran, and Fran scares me to death.

I video taped it, and when I saw it to be honest I was expecting a whole lot more. Then I did research and I found out that a year ago I did this at 125, and the weight I did for the anniversary was 115.

Just seemed like nothing went right with this wod. Will probably try this again next month.

No comments: