Sunday, March 1, 2009

Saturday team workout

Saturday was Chriss' last programmed workout, and it was really cool. It was a team workout, and these can be really fun, a great team builder. The highlights for me were a farmers walk where I didn't have to let go of the blocks at all, and then I rowed 125 calories. I'm also excited to say that my back feels great, it doesn't feel like I've been working out or anything. Now I haven't been really doing any heavy lifting, so I'm going to try to introduce that in little by little. I feel like once this element gets added back into my wod's I'll really start to feel like I'm crossfitting again.

There were some pretty sweet pictures of people working out on Sat, and after seeing the two pictures of myself I'm thinking I need to change up my hair. I've been growing it out to see what happens, but I think now I just look really shaggy. My hair is just too damn thick and straight to sport the hairstyle that I'd like to eventually get. I'm not sure if I'm going to go back to the short, spiky hair I used to sport, but we'll see. I would also like to state here that I'll try to shave more often, look less homeless.

I'm also getting excited for this weekend, where I will have my olympic lift cert. I'm not sure how it's going to work with my recoverning back, but we'll see.

No comments: