Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday open gym

So I thought Friday was finding our power clean max, but it wasn't. Being the first Friday of the month, it was open gym. After looking through the list, I decided on Barbara because there was no weight involved. After telling people that I chose Barbara, the response was typically, "wow good luck with that." Didn't really understand until afterward:

5 rounds for time
20 pull ups
30 push ups
40 situps
50 squats

Time was a paltry 49:26. My weakness was the push ups, by the third round I was banging them out 1-2 at a time, so that really slowed down my time. I didn't really wait between sets, and I didn't have to really break up anything except the pull ups. Todd did it in about half the time, 25:something, so that's my goal, to get so good at push ups that I can get a 25 minute Barbara.

No comments: