Friday, June 29, 2012

Short Shoulder Story

Chicken & Waffles @ Hash House a G0-G0
So I go to Vegas for my Bachelor Party, and for four days I have no bar to hang off of.  My shoulder starts to hurt, this dull ache that is just really uncomfortable.  I see the Chiro, as well as the massage therapist, and the pain is still there (by the way I am still having issues with my C6-C7 being out of place.)  Then I realize that I haven't hanged from a bar in a while.  I try it out, and it burns for like the first 20 seconds.  Then it gets better.  Later I try it again with the same result.  Right now as I type this, I'm not experiencing any discomfort.  This thing really works, I just wonder if I will have to keep doing it, or if it will get to the point where I won't need to do it anymore.

No comments: