Sunday, June 17, 2012

Possibly more info on the Back


So I saw the chiropractor the other day, and she thought it is actually coming from an entrapment of the nerve in the wrist.  I've also figured out that the numbness tends to happen when I'm lying on my back and with my arms bent. so maybe the problem is in the elbow.  I am going to see if I can see an Orthopod this week for a more specific diagnosis.

My neck/shoulder is also feeling a lot better.  I'm starting to leave my neck alone, like I try not foam rolling or hanging from a bar a whole lot, and it seems like as long as I don't prod it, it seems to behave.  Going to try just leaving it alone and see what happens.

...Hip seems to be feeling a lot better.  I haven't heard/felt it click in a long long time.  I haven't been pushing it at all, but so far so good.

No comments: