Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Feeling foolish

I'm still thinking about the other day where I made my hip go clunk testing it out.  Like I really, really worry that I offset any healing that has happened over the past two weeks.  If that's true it means I just pissed all kinds of money and time away.  Ugh.

I want this to be over with.  I want to be 100% again.  I don't like the fact that this is a wait-and-see approach.  Like now that I'm with Plan B (PRP) does that mean I should expect another 4 treatments???

I should report though that in terms of pain, I've been seeing all kinds of results.  I forget that I have a hip issue nowadays, it's only that damn clicking.  ...I've also wondered if the clicking is actually from a tear in the labrum.  Sometimes my other hip clicks, and it's never given me problems.  Maybe I don't have a tear anymore and it's clicking for some other reason?  I can hope against hope.

Obviously, I will have more answers when I see Dr. Hauser tomorrow.

No comments: