Thursday, May 24, 2012

Arm/Shoulder getting better

On my last visit to Dr. Hauser, I told him about the residual discomfort I experience in my shoulder/arm.  He did some manual tests on my range of motion and said all I need to do is to hang on a bar for at least 10 seconds a couple of times a day and the situation would resolve itself.  …I thought he was crazy, but I do trust him and so I’ve been doing it for a while now, and I have to say it is working.  I feel much, much better in the neck and shoulder area.  So simple, yet so effective.  I appreciate that Dr. Hauser’s first move is to tell me I can fix the situation on my own, rather than use his help.  That helps me feel like I can trust him, that he is looking out for my best interest, not trying to line his wallet with my money.

No comments: