Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Has my FAI gone away???

The fact that Dr. Hauser couldn't detect any impingement has really got me thinking, is it actually gone?  I really need to check with the results from the MRI I had a couple of months ago to see if my cam and pincer impingements are gone.  If this is the case, then I'm proof positive of the importance of mobility work.  I always wondered if the extra bone growth would go away on its own.  I mean, it's no longer needed because the femur is no longer banging into the hip socket, so it could go away.  On the other hand, it would seem odd that the extra bone would realize it's no longer needed and would go away.

...I will call the doctor's office later today and see if they could help me out on this one, since I don't have the images for myself.

No comments: