Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Getting excited for the treatment

As painful as this is going to be, I am starting to get excited about this.  I feel even better about trying this before getting surgery, because I've realised that if this works I will have a healed up labrum.  Not a labrum that's been stitched together, or one that has had peices removed, but a healed labrum that is whole and working as it should be.  And as one article points out, when you have surgery to remove peices, you're probably not really helping with anything.

Also, I think my psoas an illium are so tight because of looseness in my hip.  That could be directly caused by my torn labrum, but perhaps not.  If not, then this prolotherapy should help with that instability and allow my muscles to relax.  This could be a really good thing!

No comments: