Thursday, September 8, 2011

Massage = best thing ever

Massage therapist worked on my right psoas, found it to be ridiculously tight.  Then he went and found the muscle that was causing the psoas to act up.  The root cause seemed to be a stabilizer in my left hip, don't remember the name but I think it ended with an -itis, like faciatis.

Anyway, pain is pretty much completely gone and I feel like I could go lift heavy tomorrow.  However, I think I'm going to take Friday off as well.  It's nearing the end of the Fiscal year for the PTO, so it's getting to be crunch time.

Can't believe how effective massage is, def prevented this into becoming a nagging injury.

1 comment:

Pram said...

Sorry to hear bout your injury. Hope you are ready soon! in the mean time go by my blog and take a look. Crossfit in Denmark! http://pram-crossfitblog.blogspot.com/