Saturday, September 24, 2011

Articles about diet

So since working out is kind of touch and go right now with the groin, nothing has proven to be note-worthy.  I'm def getting stronger and better, I can power clean light weight now, and pretty much everything but squatting and running.  The pain in the groin is pretty much gone, but I still hurt in the ab from time to time.  Been doing a lot of self massage and I think it's been beneficial.  Anyhow, because there hasn't been too much to report, I've been accumulating interesting links and thought I could post them every week or so. So without further ado:

Here's an interview with Dr. Davis explaining the evils of wheat, why it makes you fat and why it's addictive.

Here's a study showing extreme endurance sports isn't healthy for the heart (do weights instead!)


A Ketosis diet is essential for some kids.

Gluten can cause depression.

And for balance, an article that thinks Paleo diet is bunk.

Paleo diet is EXPENSIVE!!!!

I find when arguing with people about the evils of wheat it's better to have studies and facts, and I hope to provide it here.

1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com