Tuesday, July 5, 2011

She said Yes!!

So a while go I proposed to my girlfriend and she said yes! Obviously, this is awesome. However, she upped the ante and said she wanted to start crossfitting, despite her experience with it three years ago. She went and attended the ramp on sessions, graduated, and now we are crossfitting together!

The other day she said she may have caught the crossfit bug, and today she said she was excited to go to crossfit! Crossfitting with my fiancee has been better then I could possibly hope for. I used to occasionally feel like crossfit was my mistress, this love of mine that took time away from time with my gf. I would see all the other couples in CFOT working out together, and I was always a little jealous that they shared such great experiences together. But now, now I get both!

I enjoy crossfit, but it is so much more enjoyable when you do it with some one you love.

2 comments:

Hazen said...

Congrats Adam!

Adam said...

Thanks Hazen, couldn't be any happier.