Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Body Transforming into an Oly Lifter

So it's only been like two weeks since starting the Olympic lifting training, and I'm already seeing a difference in my build. Going from crossfitting 5 days a week to lifting three has lead to a roughly ten pound increase already, and when I look in the mirror I feel like I'm starting to look a lot bulkier, heavier. According to my fiancee I now look like I'm going to rip open the sleeves of some of my polo shirts with my biceps. Obviously, no complaint here. The bulkier look goes against what I'm trying to look like, but I'm going to see this training through. It's only six more weeks until the meet, can't change myself that much. And, hopefully this increase in strength will stick around, I could really use it. Regardless, what I'm learning with technique will def stay with me.

No comments: