Sunday, April 15, 2012

Neck/shoulder is feeling awesome

I've only had two treatments for my neck/shoulder, and I have to say it's feeling a whole lot better.  I haven't cracked my neck at all after the last treatment.  To be honest I don't know if I could crack my neck if I tried, the joint feels that much more stable.  I still find myself releasing all kinds of knots in my neck, so it's not 100%, but I don't feel that itch to crack my neck like I used to.  I also think my neck muscles are  tightening up because they are responding to another, different muscle that is tight and I just can't get that one source muscle to release, if that makes any sense. So hopefully when I see Bobby he can release that one muscle and boom I'm set. ...I can not stress how much of a role massage therapy has played in my recovery, I think it has really accelerated the process with prolotherapy.


I'll give you one guess as to
when I took this picture.
One of the biggest things is I can now wear my watch.  A couple years ago I bought myself a Breitling Super Avenger, which weighs a hefty 153.30g, and that's without the bracelet!  I love this watch, but I couldn't wear it because after a while the weight would pull on my neck and shoulder and make it worse, especially when I was dealing with the tendonitis in the shoulder


Now, I can wear the watch and it doesn't seem to set off my neck/shoulder.  I find myself wearing it all the time now, and it makes me happy.  So thank you Prolotherapy!

No comments: