Friday, February 17, 2012

Post third treatment report

It’s been a few days after my third prolotherapy treatment, and like after the second treatment I’m worried that it’s not doing anything because I don’t really feel all that stiff/sore from it.  I know I shouldn’t be concerned because I am getting markedly better, and that everything is pointing towards me making a full recovery (which I still find hard to believe), but since my hip was so locked up after the first treatment I guess I feel like they should all be like that.

When I saw Dr. Hauser he said the next treatment was probably going to be my last one.  …That’s ridiculously good news.  I think during that session I might ask him to begin working on my shoulder, I’ll see what the fiancée thinks.  It’s really hard to believe it, but after maybe 10+ years of hip pain I am going to finally be rid of it.  And the thing is, that labrum is going to be 100% back to normal.  I’m not going to have to worry about it, I’m not going to have to have follow up treatments, it’s just there, as if nothing had happened.  The body is an amazing machine, and its ability to heal (if you let it) is amazing.

No comments: