Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Friday, Annie again

So I was very pressed for time so I couldn't do something sexy like DT, but I wanted to see how my DU skeelz are going, so I did Annie for the gym's first Friday.

Time was 9:24, with a PR of 46 DU's in a row. From what I can tell this is about a 100 second PR from the last time I did this, although I thought I did it again after last March.

I'm signed up for another competition, the Superfit competition, and it's in like two weeks. Unlike the Hopper, we'll find out what the workouts will be about 48 hours in advance. Again I'm scared of failure, scared that I won't be able to do anything. But I have to keep remembering how much fun I had at the last competition and the I'm getting stronger and faster, that I do this not to win but to test and motivate myself.

No comments: