Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Last week's class

Well, with the beginning of the year no one showed up for class. It was squats, and the core group of people who attended have gone through two cycles of my class, and combine that with the lack of new people and it wasn't a big surprise. I worked on Pistols for a little while, I'm getting much, much closer to hitting my heel with my butt. Once I've mastered this movement I hope to add it to the mix of movements I teach, but we'll see what happens.

...The other day I saw someone rolling out their trap/rhomboid area, and I recognized it immediately as some one with a tight neck- tight scalenes. I introduced them to a great stretch for the neck, and after he worked on it the pain went away. When he was working on the other side of the neck, he gave me a funny look and asked, "what is it you do again?" I told him that I'm a patent examiner, that I look at circuits all day (like the one seen here).

"So you just do this for fun?"

I thought that was pretty funny.

No comments: